1) Where is your hometown? Artesia, NM
2) Can you tell us a little bit about your training? Do you have a coach? Do you ride on the trainer? / Special schedules? Lots of hills? / Technical trails? Yoga? . I don’t have a coach, but between all of my MTB friends I can always find great advice! I am fortunate to have goods friends that let me ride a trainer on cold and busy days, we have a trail close to us in Carlsbad (La Cueva) that is fairly technical, no hills but we have plenty of wind, lol. I like a good HIIT session and I guess somewhat like running.
3) What was your favorite race? Zia Rides 12 hrs in the Wild West.
4) What got you into mountain biking/cycling? A friend from Las Cruces
5) What is your day job? Oil and gas production.
6) Favorite Food? Pizza
7) Do you have any other activities you enjoy besides cycling? I enjoy target practice with my handgun, and trying to rope Wyatt while riding his scooter.