1) Where is your hometown? Artesia,NM
2) Can you tell us a little bit about your training? Do you have a coach? Do you ride on the trainer? / Special schedules? Lots of hills? / Technical trails? Yoga?
My training is a bit different than most. I coach myself based on Stephen Seiler’s training model(Google it!). Basically you go hard or go easy. I use a 3 heart rate and power zone system vs. the traditional 5. I ride the trainer alot! Zwift FTW! As for for yoga, I wish I would do it more often. It always gets put on the back burner.
3) What was your favorite race? That’s easy! All of them!
4) What got you into mountain biking/cycling? Seeing Josh Bender huck himself off cliffs in the early 2000’s.
5) What is your day job? Electrical Meter Technician
6) Favorite Food? Indian
7) Do you have any other activities you enjoy besides cycling? I enjoy cross training and running. I also like to work on my house and do home projects.