1) Where is your hometown? Artesia
2) Can you tell us a little bit about your training? Do you have a coach? Do you ride on the trainer? / Special schedules? Lots of hills? / Technical trails? Yoga? Team Captain Josh is my trainer. I prefer riding outdoors, but if necessary I will ride inside on the trainer. Our so called “home” trail is very rocky and technical. Along with biking I run several times a week and swim in the summer.
3) What was your favorite race? I have a few favorites: I really like Signal Peak in Silver City because of the awesome and cool people, the cool themes, and the food! I like the 24 Hours in the Enchanted Forest because of the fast and flowy trails and the Zia Rides crew is awesome.
4) What got you into mountain biking/cycling? My parents got me into it, but what has kept me loving it is: the people I have met and race with, the amazing feeling I get when I go downhill, and the beastly feeling when I conquer a climb!
5) What is your day job? 5th grade student
6) Favorite Food? Crab, Lobster, Shrimp, and Filet Mignon
7) Do you have any other activities you enjoy besides cycling? Swimming and running